Sunday, September 22, 2019

A Little Catch Up

Wow, I'm terrible at updating things. I think what it is, I get overwhelmed trying to write everything that I want to write about, and so I just don't. But then I look up my blog and I think, man I really want to blog about this. I want to write my story for my kids. For others. For myself. The past 9 months have been actually really good. I still have bad days. My husband still has bad days. We still have crazy days with kids and being busy but for the most part, we are happy. We are good. We live the dream. We have life so good and over the last 9 months, I have these moments of such relief that I still have everything. I have so much gratitude for my husband sticking through the toughest of tough times. We have been through so much together. I am the luckiest girl alive to have the man I have. He has shown his true character over the last 3 years of what he is made of. I'm not sure there are many men out there that could endure and hang on through what he has. He wasn't always hanging on for me. He did a lot of hanging on for our kids. He didn't want them to grow up in a broken home. He saved us. Now I will try my hardest to keep updating. Maybe I will do small portions at a time so I don't feel so overwhelmed. I'm excited about this. I just need to take an hour a day to write my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment